Zephyr Real Estate Review
In this Zephyr Real Estate Review, we are talking about a company that has Ignited San Francisco’s entrepreneurial spirit. Zephyr Real Estate opened it’s doors in 1978. Zephyr Real Estate is built upon a strong foundation of exceptional client care. Zephyr Real Estate has become stronger as they preserve their level of integrity, personal attention, professionalism and dedicated service.
In this Zephyr Real Estate Review we found that they have over 300 agents who generate over $2.3 billion in annual sales. Another thing we found in this Zephyr Real Estate Review is that they have six offices with their main office located in Marin County. Through our enduring efforts, we have found that Zephyr Real Estate has fostered a strong brand to become one of the top property sellers in San Francisco. One of the things we found in this Zephyr Real Estate Review is that Zephyr Real Estate has cultivated itself as a destination company for a wide cross-section of agents and staff, with various types of life experiences and skills that strengthen our collaborative environment. By striving to increase the quality of life for our staff and creating an atmosphere that our agents can flourish in.
When it comes to the services that Zephyr Real Estate offers, it’s pretty straight forward. They act as mediators between buyers and sellers. That’s pretty much everything that a regular real estate company does. It’s hard to rate a company that is based in the world of finance on their ingenuity and distinction from other companies. All you can really rate them on is their ability to perform properly as a mediator, and I guess you can determine whether or not they treated you nice, and whether or not you should take that into account when reviewing said company. Even if a company can offer some distinction, it may be something like what Zephyr offers. Which is tech based support, and perhaps some communication through places like Facebook and twitter. Zephyr buyer services include:
- Technology. As Zephyr agents, we are tech-enabled, so you don’t have to be. Connecting with you is always personal. While we utilize the best-in-class technology to efficiently manage the buying process, you can focus on what matters to you.
- Local Connections. The Bay Area has been our home since 1978, and we know it well. Whether you are a long-time resident or new to the area, we will be by your side providing up-to-the-minute information and proprietary market intelligence to help you close the best deal.
- Personal Guidance. We pride ourselves in our cadre of superior agents and culture of collaboration. We will guide you through the home-buying process from reviewing documentation and proposing the best offer price, to closing the deal while empowering you to make smart decisions.
- Inspection Assistance. When you want to take a closer look at a property, we will be by your side. We will provide you with a short-list of established inspectors, attend the inspections with you and offer skilled direction on moving forward.
- Closing Assistance. Zephyr knows that the escrow process can be just as overwhelming as the beginning stages. We will support you through signing the closing papers and assist you in handling any last-minute details. We’ll even spring for coffee at the end of the signing.
Here is a testimonial from Yelp we came across in this Zephyr Real Estate Review:
“Worked with Peter Goss and Joost Van de Water and found them to be highly seasoned, stellar agents, with a lot of integrity. Would recommend them without reservation and whole-heartedly. They work together as a business team (which was kind of like getting double the agent power), were highly available and receptive to and patient with our (many!) questions, had an excellent sense of property value and aesthetics (often enabling them to point out flaws in prospective properties that we would not otherwise have noticed) and were also masterful in dealing with transnational/financial details of bidding. Most importantly, they seemed genuinely more concerned with getting us into something that matched our needs and values vs. a pressured sale. They exude a sense of wanting to do things well and right by their clients.
While touring properties throughout our housing hunt, list agents at open houses would often say things like “oh, you’re in really good hands” when we’d mention our agents names. And they were right. Their excellent reputation is well-deserved. Especially given the current heated marked, I really believe that working with them made all the difference for us. In short, we’re very happy with the outcome (which is that we are in a house that we’re thrilled with) but (less intuitive given current market challenges for buyers) we were also very happy with the process along the way, and attribute that to the high degree of professionalism and hard work that both Peter and Joust consistently show.”
In this Review of Zephyr Real Estate, The CFRB gives this Real Estate Company 5 stars. Check Our Reviews page for more insight into trusted companies. Check our site for reviews of all kind. It’s great place to become more knowledgeable about the world of finance, and will shed some light on some of the scams out there. Check out the previous post by clicking here.